Friday, June 6, 2014

New Baby, New Mommy Essentials

I have "baby" on the brain these days for good reason. She could make her appearance any day now, and I'm ready. As much as a love being pregnant, I've reached the done and time to come out stage. With this being my 3rd, I've collected a few favourite things/essentials. Here's my little round up - essentials for both baby and momma. 














1. Nursing Pillow with Good Back Support - I have this one; the brand is my "brest" friend. 

2. Lanolin Cream - for the new nursing mother. Believe me, you don't want to go without this if you plan to breast feed. 

3. Bella Band. These are genius and come in different colours. They allow you to wear your regular pants unbuttoned but keep you covered and your pants up (until you're back to your regular size of course).

4. GAP newborn essentials are a great addition to your layette, and sleeper bundlers (with the open bottom) are a time saver for night-time diaper changes. No struggling with buttons and zippers. I also like how the sleeves fold over to keep sharp fingernails away from baby's face. 

5. Gauze swaddling blankets (I swear by swaddling). Wrap babe up good and snug - they may fight it at first, but it's the best way to signal "sleep time" to them. 


I'm sure many of you have some favourite products you swear by too. I've got all of my essentials ready and on hand. Hopefully I get to put them to use soon! Come on, baby, can't wait to meet you, and I'll be sure to share the good news just as soon as I can.

Hugs, 

-Sarah


1 comment:

  1. A nursing pillow with back support - such a good idea! I'll have to keep that in mind for next time. So excited for your little one to arrive! Praying for a safe delivery for you both.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!