Monday, June 16, 2014

My New Favourite Little Person

Hello, friends. My long awaited baby girl has arrived, and I'm in love. 



Heidi Johanna

Born: Thursday, June 12th

8 lbs. 11 oz. 





So, she's pretty perfect and we're kind of over the moon here. I really have no idea how often I'll get to the blog over the next little while, but I have a sweet baby to cuddle with. Trying to get in as much baby/mommy time as possible right now. This newborn stage is over all too quickly (except for the sleep deprivation and "holy milk jugs" parts). 

Finding myself saying thank-you alot these days - to God, my man, my kids and all our friends and family. We've experienced many kindnesses. 

Happy, happy. 

-Sarah


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new favourite little person is bound to become one of my new favourite little people as well! I look forward to meeting her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! So happy for you and so excited to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is exquisite looking up at her Dad! She sure made a statement coming into this world at nearly 9 pounds! Love her name...my Grandmother and favorite person was Swedish and her name was Johanna

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!