Thursday, March 27, 2014

Maxi Skirts for Spring

Blowy, flowy, fun & feminine maxi skirts. I want me one. Maybe it can be my reward/finally I have more clothing options carrot at the end of this pregnancy thing. Skirts vs. dresses will be winning out for me this spring and summer due to the fact that I'll likely be nursing full time. Here are some of my favourites.


Here

Here


This pleated black one is a steal at $20 right now. See it here.  




Pair these types of skirts with a classic chambray top like this one




Or maybe something on the lighter side when the heat of summer really finally hits. This crossover tank is rather lovely. 






And while we're on the topic, here are some other fashion picks for spring. This whole ensemble from GAP caught my eye. 





This statement necklace just might sneak its way into my collection. Just the perfect mix of funky & pretty. 



I just can't wait to dig out my sandals come summer. I ended up getting these way back in February for our Hawaii trip and look forward to slipping my feet into them again. 




And this peachy pink from essie is the perfect shade for summer toes. (Did you know you can get essie polish at superstore? I was pleasantly surprised when I was there the other day.)






Are you eyeing some new duds for spring (and summer) this year? Those warmer temperatures cannot get here soon enough.

-Sarah




1 comment:

  1. oh those skirts are dreamy...we are super pumped to be headed into spring here and some of these inspiring outfits are the extra kick off we need!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!