1. Davidoff perfume. I try other scents but always end up coming back to this favourite. It's the perfect scent for everyday wear - light, fresh and pretty.
2. Professional Flat Iron. Spend the money and get the good kind (purchase through your hairstylist). They work much better than the cheap drugstore brands, and they'll last much longer.
3. GAP jeans. I always find a good fit and they hold up well. It seems they often have some kind of promotion on where you can save cash too.
4. My Eileen Bodum. She's pretty and she makes a mean cup of coffee.
5. Joy of Cooking - the Bible of all cookbooks. Buy it. It's quite comprehensive and every recipe I've tried has been tasty.
So there you have it, a few of my favourite things. Day to day kinds of things that add just a little bit of "special" to my lifestyle. I'm sure you have your favourites too. Do tell...