Sunday, February 9, 2014

Beach Bound

Hello, friends! I hope things are well with you and yours. I'm feeling pretty over the moon at the moment because hubby and I are headed for much warmer temperatures in less than 24 hours. We're leaving this bitter cold behind so very soon. "Bitter cold" is no exaggeration either. Step outside your house in these here parts and the cold will bite you. I'm SO ready for an escape. Bring on the sun, the sand and the sea! 

Here are a few stylish accessories that would make any beach vacay a total treat (but believe me, I'll be enjoying myself regardless). 







1. Yellow Lace Kaftan Beach Cover Up at Top Shop
2. Cateye Sunnies at ASOS
3. Floppy Black Hat 
4. Sequin Beach Bag at Zappos
5. Ikat Print Maxi Dress, Calypso St. Barth
6. L'Oreal Sun Protection
7. Digging Orange Polish, Essie
8. Flat Sandal, ALDO


So, with that I'll bid you adieu, and here's hoping I can pop in for a hello from the land where palm trees sway! 

Catch you later! 

Sarah


1 comment:

  1. Love everything you picked, especially the hat and that bag! I think I've finally had it with winter. I am so sick of snow and every day I'm dreaming of warmer weather. Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!