Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Student Again

Someone happens to be just a little excited (and a whole lot nervous) around here. Today marks the beginning of a new adventure for me. I've enrolled in an art & design certificate program at the U of S (local university), and my first class starts tonight! Eeek! I've got my supplies together, and here's hoping I do alright. There will be assignments along the way, so perhaps I'll be able to share those with you (if they're worth sharing). 

I'm looking forward to learning again and having some official "know how" when it comes to drawing and painting in particular. The classes are geared to mature students and seem to be learner driven in many ways. They really work to accommodate you and your learning objectives. I'm most excited about getting some feedback from professionals and having extra motivation to complete projects/assignments.




Of course I needed a stylish book bag to carry around. This scallop edge tote from ASOS fit the bill. 



Here's to trying new things even if they scare you silly.

Hugs & High Fives,

-Sarah

 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Sarah. I think you will love this adventure. I can't wait to hear about it. Oh and I love your new bag! Enjoy yourself!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! You'll do great cause you love it and want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go, Sarah! That's awesome!

    ~Steph @ Silver Boxes

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!