Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ellen Rakieten's Home

I recently came across the portfolio of Anne Coyle, Chicago based designer. She designed and decorated (along with Nate Berkus) a home for TV producer Ellen Rakieten, and it is amazing. I had seen most of the spaces before, but I didn't realize they all belonged under the same roof. Oh, to live under that roof! This is one of those homes that I could move right into and not want to change a thing (almost). It's like it was designed with me in mind. (Ha!) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's not new, but it's still so so good. 















Pure Awesome. (All Images via Elle Decor or Anne Coyle's Portfolio)

Thanks for stopping by! And sorry this is going up so late in the day. I had to work out extra long today since I've been eating so much chocolate cake lately. (hee hee)

-Sarah


2 comments:

  1. Imagine coming home to that everyday! I love the foyer and the walk in closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks wonderful .
    And all the ideas of this post is really informative. thanks for sharing this.
    Kitchen designs



    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!