Monday, January 28, 2013

Skirts of the Round Table

I realize that post title is completely lame, but you'll humour me, won't you? I'm having a heck of a time deciding on how and with what I want to skirt the round table in our entrance. It sits in the corner of our L-shaped stairs. So far there is very little colour in the entrance; it's mostly black and white. I have it in my head that I want some colour, but finding the right fabric is proving difficult. Because it's going to be a round table skirt, I need about 7 meters which could be costly if I chose something high end and on and on and on -- my brain spins its wheels. 

So, I gather inspiration and hope that something will jump out at me as THE ONE. There are stripes, dots, checks, chintz, ribbon and fringe details, bold vs. subtle -- so many options to choose from. 














I do have some fabric samples en route to me, so here's hoping I become enamored with one of them. 

Today is date day with the little people. Now that's a good way to start the week! I hope your week starts out nicely too. 

Hugs & High Fives, 

-Sarah

#2 Jan Showers; #4 Tory Burch; #5 Jenny Wolf; #11 Elle Decor; All other images via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!