Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kitchens the French Way

When I think of a French Bistro Kitchen, it conjures up something like this in my mind. Classic elements, charming details, and of course some blue and white. The chandelier may be a bit of a stretch for bistro, but I had to throw it in there. You can never have too much sparkle! I quite like that Paris Metro Station Wall Banner too, and it's a steal at only $59! (at Black Rooster)




Then I go and look up "french bistro kitchen" and discover I'm right on track. This look is just so pretty. 






Those cane chairs seem to be a must for this look, and did you notice the exact island I used in the last image? It's a good one. Available at Crate & Barrel. The chairs I used are from Serena & Lily

Magnifique! The French: Wonderful Food. Wonderful Kitchens. 

-Sarah


Image Sources: Elle Decor; House Beautiful; Pinterest (2 images)

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Designer Ex Display Kitchens

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!