Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Mudroom Gets a Rug

After 4 weeks of dealing with a constantly dirty mudroom floor, I now have a rug. No, that doesn't solve the dirt issue, but it hides it and that's good enough for me! As much as I like our black and white flooring, it does show EVERY speck of dirt and dust. I was sweeping it almost daily. We went with a persian runner that covers as much floor as possible so the four of us can pile in and have room to move. The runner spans the entire length of the room so we can come in and walk right down to the closet where the coats and shoes go. Bliss!

Before





The fact that the runner was only $55 sweetens the deal even more. I'm one happy momma!

-Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the black and white checkered floor, but I can see how having a rug will be a bit more practical. Especially for the coming winter months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous rug for $55!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! How amazing does your Persian rug look there?!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!