Monday, September 3, 2012

Checking In

In case you were wondering, I do live and breathe, but I'm without an internet connection. We're waiting to have that hooked up but it may take another week or two. Looking forward to getting back to the blog. For now, I may as well focus on getting settled at our new place (which we are loving by the way). Can't wait to share it with you! 

Doing posts from my iPhone just isn't all that great. Thanks for your patience, friends.
Until next time - whenever that may be! 
-Sarah 

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing - posting from your phone is truly the mark of a dedicated blogger! I am so happy to hear you're loving your new home, and just can't wait to have a little virtual tour! Happy Labour Day, Sarah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't wait to see. You must be so happy!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha im glad to know you are still breathing.. your funny! Looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!