Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Soft Blouse

Soft blouses. I can't seem to get enough of them these days. They're pretty whether they come in pastels, florals, dots, or neutrals. Details like studded collars or tie-fronts make them extra special.









ASOS; via The Satorialist; Marc Jacobs; via Ideeli; via Soul Hunting; via pinterest; ZARA (medallion and studded collar blouses)


This floral, tie-front option is surprisingly pretty at Old Navy and quite affordable.



A blouse is such a classic piece and these soft styles are perfectly feminine. Hoping to add one to my closet this fall.

For now I must get back to real life. My husband is under the weather, the fridge is near empty and the house needs a good clean. Catch you later!

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I bought a couple of blouses this summer and am loving them. It's been a while since I bought any but now I'm wondering why!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!