Friday, August 10, 2012

Some Friday Randoms

The only draw back to having chandeliers in your home is this.



Having to dust a billion little crystals. I ended up taking all the crystals off the fixture since many of them had already fallen off during the trip home (this is the antique chandelier we purchased second hand). Four hours later, I finally had all the itty bitty crystals sparkling. There is no way I'm putting them back on until the construction is done at our new build. So, the chandelier looks like this now.



Rather naked looking but you can imagine how gorgeous it's going to be when we get the billion crystals back on there (after the dust has all settled of course).

Exterior stone is up.




Tile for around the fireplace.


(Sorry for the poor iphone pictures.)


And to leave you with some gorgeousity, here are my top pins for the week.














If you're on pinterest you can find me here, or if you'd like an invite, let me know. E-mail me at sarah.r.macmillan@gmail.com.

Have a fabulous weekend, friends!

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. The chandelier even looks good "naked". That was a great find! I can't imagine packing all of the crystals for the move!I love the stone on the "new build". The color is so rich.
    In LOVE with that first bathroom picture!!!
    Have a great rest of the week.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!