Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Life Lately

Warning: Very Random Post Ahead

Popping in to say hello and to give you a glimpse into what we've been up to lately.

Packing is the order of the day. It's coming along, although there's still a pile of boxes to fill. It does feel good to open some of my kitchen cupboards and see this. Nothing but nothing.



We joined up with some friends this past Saturday and took the kids to a small town fair/parade (the small town we'll be moving to). It was lots of fun. Me and the two older kids rode the ferris wheel (which was a little on the rickety side). Our view from the top.



My little girl has been attending VBS (Vacation Bible School) every morning this week. It feels funny to be sending her off each morning to go to "school". She's having a blast though and is excited to go.



I'm making this for supper just as soon as I can pull myself away from the computer. I think we'll grill some chicken breasts to top things off. It's a pasta dish with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Yum (I hope). See the recipe here.



I promise to be back tomorrow with something other than random, mediocre pictures. You're real troopers!

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to see you in my mailbox no matter what the subject of the post. We all know those exciting moved in pictures are coming...
    That ferris wheel does look a bit iffy.
    Take care, have a good weekend. Good for you in the middle of all your "to do's" that you are making time for some family fun!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my boys LOVE that book! They made us read from it every night until it was done! But they've decided they are NOT going to VBS this year. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!