Monday, August 13, 2012

Baby Spaces

Check out this stunning nursery by Meg Lonergan of LeSueur Interiors. The warm, rich tones are super good, and that's coming from a white freak. It's such a cozy space with lots of character and charm. I love how it's not too baby-ish and could easily be used by either a girl or boy. Navy walls, pink persian rug, antique bamboo armoire - it's all SO good.







Here are a few other nurseries that have caught my eye lately.






O.k. maybe I am ready for that third baby.

-Sarah

Image Sources: Me Oh My; via Little Green Notebook; via Apartment Therapy; via Project Nursery

2 comments:

  1. So after the second or third photo I was sure you were trying to tell us something???
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I might have a baby on the brain but nothing else. :)

      Delete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!