Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yes It Goes On and On, My Friend

The room that is. Thanks to mirror panels like these.




The mirror creates an illusion of a passageway that makes the room feel like it continues on and on! Lovely little trick.

Smaller mirrors can work too, but they don't have quite the same effect.




Mirrors are some of my favourite things! The perfect touch of glamour.

Happy 4th of July to those of you south of the border. Enjoy the holiday!

-Sarah

Image Sources: Lonny Mag; Madrid Apartment of Estefanía Carrera and Alejandro Fauquié via La Dolce Vita; Gabriel Hendifar; Elle Decor



1 comment:

  1. I think you might just have inspired me. I've been thinking about what to add to the 2 narrow sides of the windows in our dining room. This is it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!