Friday, July 13, 2012

Pillow Mix

This is me having some fun (and some practice) mixing up a whack load of pillows. It's fun to experiment with different colour, pattern and texture.

It took me way too long to put these three collages together, so I hope you like them! I did have a lot of fun doing it. Pillows are the perfect way to brighten up any space, and they're easy to change up. It's good to have one pillow that pulls all of the colours but of course there are no real rules. Plan but don't over think.


1, 2, 3, 5, 6 at Tonic Living
4 by John Robshaw




All by John Robshaw




1, 2 at Peridot Decorative Homewear
3 at the Cross Decor & Design
4 by Jill Sorensen


I found this article at Better Homes & Gardens about mixing patterns. It has some good tips and lots of inspiration if you're looking for a little more info about what works and what doesn't. Sometimes it's a bit of a mystery and we figure it out by trying. Experimenting is such fun. 

Happy weekend, friends!

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how boring would our homes be without pillows, huh?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!