Monday, July 16, 2012

Now This is a Gorgeous Detail

Curved back splashes in various shapes and sizes. A stunning detail that catches the eye and makes for a beautiful focal point.

The way the marble follows the curve of the hood range in this first image is perfection.


Nice Contrast






I've shown you that tub surround before, but it's really lovely so I had to include it again.

Beautiful stone becomes even more beautiful in the hands of talented, creative people. Still my beating heart.

Hope you have a good start to your week!

-Sarah

Image Sources: via decorpad; via pinterest; via Sarah Klassen; William Hefner (2 images); via pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love this collection of photos! I am in love with the second photo. It looks like soapstone? And if I had the bath in the final photo...it would be mine alone! We rented a townhouse in Washington DC for 1 year. It was a great house with 4 bathrooms! The powder room off the entry foyer was mine alone in my family of men. It was total luxury to have that pretty little space!
    Excited for your move...it's almost here!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!