Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Time for an Update

Hello and Happy 2012! I’m sorry I wasn’t around yesterday. It was my intent to have something ready, but our internet connection has been spotty over the last few days… rather frustrating. We also had a late Christmas celebration with James’ side of the family yesterday (which we hosted). The prolonged celebrations have been keeping me in holiday mode, and I need to get back to real life!

I haven’t been completely idle over the holidays though. My head has been wrapped up in lots and lots of planning. This kind of planning…



I had mentioned a few months ago that we were thinking of building this coming spring/summer, and that is still in the works. We’ve connected with a builder we would like to work with, and a draftsperson is the middle of working on our plan. We’ve gone back and forth a few times now which is apparently quite normal, but it’s taking some time to get things just right.

I can’t tell you much about it just yet, but hopefully I’ll be able to soon! Just wanted to give you a peak at what it looks like inside my head these days.

I hope all is well with you, and I look forward to getting back to the blogging. Lots of ideas brewing to kick off the new year!

-Sarah

p.s. If you have some building tips for me, please share!

2 comments:

  1. So very excited for you and your family Sarah! How wonderful!...Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! My aunt and uncle just finished their dream home in the country and it turned out beautifully. Makes me want to build too!
    Look forward to hearing more about the layout that you're going with, etc.
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!