Friday, July 1, 2011

My Top 5 Desks

Work done at any one of these desks would seem less like work and more like a date with high style...


#1 Jett Desk by Z Gallerie (white lacquer)




#2 Parsons Mirror Desk by West Elm






#3 Bond Desk by Jonathan Adler




In a room...






#4 Mason Glass Top Desk from Willams Sonoma Home




In a room...


Via decorpad


#5 Trestle Desk from Nood Furniture


In a room....



And one more that I couldn't pass up...




It's really a console table (Silhouettte Console Table by Brocade Home), but I think it could work as a desk quite nicely. 


Have a very happy Canada Day and an enjoyable long weekend! Can it be July already?! Dear Summer, please slow down!


-Sarah


Links:
Z Gallerie
West Elm
Jonathan Adler
Williams Sonoma Home
Nood Furniture

1 comment:

  1. Sarah- I was searching for some photos for a post I was doing on Sarah Richardson and stumbled across your blog because you had posted some of her work back in March. Just wanted to say your blog caught my attention and I'll be checking it out again (I added it to my blog list) because I so enjoy putting off what I should be doing and looking at eye candy on the internet instead!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!