Friday, July 22, 2011

My Top 5 Cribs

For today I thought I'd share some adorableness with you, but first let me say that the only reason I have cribs on the brain is because some of my friends and blogging buddies are expecting. I am NOT. Really. That being said, if we do have another child, I would like to update the nursery (it stayed more or less the same for our first two babies), and a new crib may be in order.

Without further ado, the cribs of choice are...

#1 Metal Crib from Little Miss Liberty. I like both of these styles.

Aviary Crib

Crystal Crib

Crystal Crib


#2 Jenny Lind Spindle Crib (available through various vendors). So classic and pretty. Love the yellow one!

Via luxurylamb.com


Via Apartment Therapy



#3 IKEA Gulliver Crib



And check out all of these hacks... a one-of-a-kind crib on a budget!

via Chic Cheap Nursery


#4 Ooba's Nest Crib. Something a little more modern. The rounded edges make it unique.



#5 Oeuf Crib. Another modern-looking one.



And here's the Stokke Sleepi Crib Collection. I can't say it's my favourite looking crib, but it's definitely smart; it grows with your child which is perfect.




Alrighty. That's all for this week. See you Monday!

-Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie RichardsonJuly 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM

    Love the yellow one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those round ones are just fabulous! Though I have no need for any more cribs in my life. All three children slept in an ugly one from Walmart which has now thankfully been retired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too old for babies of my own (but too young for grandchildren, as I insist to my children!!)... if I were choosing though, it'd definitely be the Jenny Lind Spindle Crib. The yellow version is just sooooo sweet!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!