Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Life Recently

Here are a few snapshots of my life recently. Most All of them are of my kids since I spend the majority of my time with them, and they're just so stickin' cute! 

We've had a chance to be outdoors a lot recently which has been fun. We've even ventured out into the rain from time to time! 

Avery has a new raincoat to sport. 



She also has a new tricycle that she's learning to ride! (Luke watches intently, looking forward to the day when he can ride a tricycle just like his big sister.)  




The fam' canoeing at Waskesiu (about 1 hr. north of where we live). Daddy did most of the paddling. 



The kids playing in the grass. Luke is finally getting used to crawling around on the grass. I think he finds it prickly. 







Life is good! 

-Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Yes, life is so Good because the Giver of Life is GOOD!!!
    What beautiful pictures of our wonderful grandkids!
    We thoroughly enjoyed them on Sunday.
    Love them dearly! Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, they are just darling! Love the one in the rain. Definitely need the rain gear this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! You are so brave to take them in the canoe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your kidlets are adorable! I would give anything to have a canoe and watch my hubby paddle us out into a lake ........ any lake, anytime! Lovely blog Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to comment!